Castle Legal is a boutique legal practice. Our specialty is solving commercial problems and helping to plan successful business and personal futures.
In 2008, Jenny Hamley, director of Castle Corporate, decided that her clients would benefit from having additional legal support for their formation needs. Castle Legal was founded to provide this service to Castle Corporate clients, providing them with expert legal advice and assistance for their formation needs.
Six years on, Castle Legal is a thriving boutique legal practice, with Tony Rabar at the helm as Director-Principal.
We specialise in a wide range of legal issues relevant to small businesses and accountants, including not-for-profit entities, SMSFs, business structures, commercial contracts and transactions, and business succession planning.
We also offer a wide range of additional services to keep our clients up to date on the latest legislation and news relevant to small businesses.
Our Areas of Expertise include:
- Business legal advice
- Business structure advice – companies and trusts
- Restructuring businesses
- Commercial contracts and transactions
- Corporate fundraising
- Investment vehicle advice – companies, trusts and superannuation funds
- Self–managed superannuation including limited recourse borrowing arrangements
- Business succession planning
- Estate planning and wills